spectr @blogspot

Friday, November 12, 2004

and tidal waves couldn't save the world...

Well, the half (and by "half" I mean 50 minutes shorter than normal) day was okay. I got back my absolutely dismal chemistry test score... Ugh. I certainly hope I scored better on the history test. I got 5 extra credit points on it, and on a 50 point test, that certainly counts for something. I went to Moonstruck with Tony, Annie, Ford, and Aria after school, where we drank hot chocolate, ate cake, and attempted to play 80 Points, despite the fact that Ford and I had never played before. Oh well. I had to leave at 4 so my mom could pick me up after the teachers' meeting. Of course, she was about 15 minutes late, so I stood out in the cold in front of the Union for 15 minutes that I would much rather have spent playing cards or whatever inside... Oh well. It seems that I've caught my sister's sore throat at least a little, so my apologies if anything I wrote here is completely senseless or badly worded/punctuated...
______

This is incredibly depressing. I don't understand why someone in the UN doesn't try to do something about this. The US has something of an excuse in the quagmire we call Iraq, but there are other countries out there with militaries, and I'd say that UN intervention here would be much more appropriate than back in Kosovo (although I was only 8 when that was news).

______

Currently listening to:
Californication Cover Californication - Red Hot Chili Peppers - Californication

1 Comments:

  • Well why do you think I chose this tmeplate? CAUSE ITS KEWL

    By Blogger spectr, at 5:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Counter