spectr @blogspot

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

real update

I think I'll write up a real post today. I went home early today cause I've got a nasty headache. Not really a good excuse, but it's like the worst headache I've ever had. I don't get headaches very often. I still have to do the math homework (no trig book), as well as make up the math quiz. Fortunately I have 2 free periods tomorrow, and the math quiz shouldn't take long at all.
I also missed the orchestra concert. Domier tells me that Max Goldberg wasn't there either, so John Mark was the only one. Oh well, he's plenty good, and there aren't that many hard trombone parts.
There really isn't too much going on before Agora days... That noon dismissal holds great potential for fun. I also just realized that tomorrow night will be the last homework that I have to do before Agora days. That's neat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Counter