spectr @blogspot

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

blehy 2max

I'm still sick. I left after history, so I missed chem and math. And since I have IMEA on Saturday, I have to take the PLAN tomorrow morning, killing 1st through 3rd hours. Which means I have to make up a Japanese reading quiz, a Japanese exam, my English play, and the first part of my math test. And of course, I, not being fully sound of mind, totally forgot that I'd be gone tomorrow until I left school today, so Ito Sensei and Mrs. Majerus expect me to be there... Oh well.
______

Blah Colin Powell quit. (Yes, I know this was announced yesterday, and yes I know that it'd been expected for a year. It's still bad.) I think that the Daily Show put it best:
With Colin Powell's resignation, the Bush Administration has lost its most influential moderate. Also, its least influential moderate, its tallest moderate, its shortest moderate, its blackest moderate, its whitest moderate...

Its kinda sad that someone who's had such a major role in politics for the past 20 years is leaving. Even if I wouldn't agree with him on everything , Powell still struck me as a reasonable man.
______

In case you hadn't noticed, I made a few modifications to the theme. Here's the original theme for comparison. And yes Jake, I really did make the banner myself this time.
Also, Trillian 3 is pretty cool, in case anyone was wondering.
______

Currently listening to:
Reason (Single) Cover Reason (Single) - Nami Tamaki

1 Comments:

  • Hey! Norman Mineta's a moderate! But I know what you mean- no one cares about Transportation Secretaries. Powell was a good man and a reasonable policymaker. But don't count him out entirely...

    By Blogger Eric, at 10:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Counter