spectr @blogspot

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

omg wtf regular updates

A sign of regular updates? Probably not, I just have a lot of free time today.

I'm all caught up with everything that I missed yesterday except for chem, but I only have a few tests left to run there. Virtually no hw tonight, just finishing Emma (done already) and math (easy). Still got something of a headache but not too much. I'll prolly try to get out of fitness, cause of sickness & sectionals this weekend.
Japanese speech went well. The judge said I did good, though I stumbled a few times

Man was the Daily Show good. Steven Colbert revealed that he was a distant relative (by which he meant grandson) of Hitler, that he used to be a Columbian drug mule, and that he killed and ate a panda. Jon Stewart couldn't even look at him without laughing for the entire segment.

Cartoon Network now has One Piece and Naruto. Both quality Shonen Jump anime. I think I'll have to keep watching Naruto fansubs though, despite the fact that it's US licensed. Why? Because it's coming to Toonami 3rd quarter (this fall). Toonami runs once a week. There are 52 weeks in a year. I watched episode 121 the day before yesterday. It'll be over two years before I get to see new episodes if I wait. Plus it'll be dubbed.

If anyone has any plans for the now-11 dismissal on Friday tell me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Counter