spectr @blogspot

Saturday, November 20, 2004

a few things

I didn't go to IMEA and instead went to the swim meet in Bloomington, as I mentioned yesterday.
______

I've spent way too much time today playing SSBM. But now I'm back up to speed (more or less) with Mewtwo and Falco. And I hate you if you play Roy or Marth.
______

Argh stupid ANBU not having a translator for Bleach. Can't one of the several AKeep translators help out on it for a while? Lunar is up to Episode 7 already... I might just have to start watching their (decidedly inferior) subs.
Gundam SEED and Naruto are both in serious ass-kicking mode right now though.
______

Unfortunately, I couldn't/can't make it to the movie tonight (National Treasure) or the Unhinged draft tomorrow with Cole. Hopefully he'll be in town for Betrayers of Kamigawa... :3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Counter