spectr @blogspot

Friday, December 31, 2004

happy new year

Yeah, yeah, only one (real) post since Christmas. Quit your whining.
______

Every year my family does this big Japanese New Year's Breakfast thing. It's quite tasty. And none of that lunar year crap either. But we do use the Chinese zodiac. Anyway, I just ate some of that うどん soup. It's got long noodles, supposedly symbolising long life. I think. Either way, it means lots of good food for me tomorrow.
Ooh, I get to open up the first page of my Non Sequitur daily calendar. How fun. And I really do plan to post some pictures of the Bose SoundDock or whatever it's called, and maybe some other stuff. I've just been relatively busy until today.
And I might think up a resolution (or a few) tomorrow. I generally don't do that until January 1 anyway, so I'm not actually behind...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Counter