spectr @blogspot

Saturday, December 18, 2004

I'm not dead yet

My apologies for not posting. This last week before break has been pretty hectic, despite getting an extension on my history paper. Now that its break, I should have more time to write here. Or maybe I'll be more lazy and stop posting. Who knows.
______

Gundam SEED Destiny had better find itself a moral plot twist soon, cause right now good an evil are pretty clear-cut. My favorite part about the original SEED is that neither side is morally right. But the only theme I've seen so far in Destiny is that Americans are racist dumbasses that like to nuke things. Which I guess is true enough, but not nearly as interesting.
______

OMFG AN ARIANE-5 ROCKET ACTUALLY LAUNCHED WITHOUT CRASHING INTO SOME OCEAN! MAD PROPS TO THE ESA!
Reuters has the pretty pictures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Counter