spectr @blogspot

Sunday, December 12, 2004

blargle

I enjoy non-descriptive titles for my blog entries.
______

I can't believe I'm still tired... I lost like 7 pounds too, since I haven't eaten anything since Thursday. Fortunately, I'm more or less caught up in schoolwork. I've got nothing actually written on my hsitory paper, but I think I've got a good idea what to say. Chem should be oka, but I need to find out which ions we were supposed to memorize... Otherwise that's fine. Math I need to finish 2 assignments for. History testiz I think I'm set. Prolly won't take it until at least Tuesday though.
______

Christmas tree is nicely decorated. Also, I noticed that it didn't have a very good scale - the tree is actually pretty big. Now to find some gifts that my mom will get me... She's decided no video games, since I should be spending my time studying... Or anything else that might actually use my time. So, it looks like clothes and SAT study guides all around this year! Yay!
This just in - sarcasm isn't as effective in text form.

1 Comments:

  • like 7 pounds?! Eek.

    Non-descriptive, cryptic titles are wonderful, by the way.

    By Blogger Eric, at 10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Counter