spectr @blogspot

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

One complaint.

OMG. In the past 24 hours, all three anime series that I've been waiting for releases in have had new subs released. So I watched Naruto 110-111 (double-length episode!) today. Tomorrow holds either Bleach 6 or Gundam SEED Destiny 7, where everything now makes a lot more sense, having watched 20 episodes of the original since i watched episode 6 of it. Tomorrow also holds several pages of rushed writing of my poem explication. Yay.
______

If I had one complaint about my life, it would have to be the monotony of it. The daily school routine is pretty boring. Of course, as evidenced by Thanksgiving break, no school is just as bad, if not worse. I think it's pretty telling that the only thing I have to talk about here is new anime episodes...
Which reminds me, the Fullmetal Alchemist movie should be in theaters while I'm on the Japan trip. That's totally awesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Counter