spectr @blogspot

Saturday, November 27, 2004

explication and whatnot

That poem explication thing is kinda annoying. Like what appears to be 75% of the rest of the class, I'm doing e.e. cummings' "next to of course god america i. It is, or course, not easy to understand at first. Howeer, I guess that means that its all the easier to find the deeper meaning of the poem. Its still fairly tough to write pages of coherent thoughts on it.
I also found a recording of e.e. cummings reading a few poems (including this one) on Salon.com. It starts about 2:03 into the file.
______

Gundam SEED still rules. In fact, I'd say that this week's Gundam SEED is better than the episode of Fullmetal Alchemist showing tonight, since FMA episode 4 is like the worst one in the series. And SEED 33 has that cool song that I posted yesterday. Hooray for Yuki Kaijura.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Counter