spectr @blogspot

Monday, November 22, 2004

The Main Stacks are cool.

I think I did alright on my math test (tho prolly not great, I try not to be too confident about stuff like that), and the chem test went particularly well. I didn't really need my notes, and I think I got all the extra credit.
______

Hehe, I got to go back in the Main Stacks today. I was looking for books on England's oh-so-cool New Model Army, but since the book pagers are pretty understaffed (being as its Thanksgiving break for the university), my mom used her staff card to go back in the stacks. It was pretty cool. My books were shelved on floor 9.5, since the Main Library is such a mess. And then I pulled out a book from 1822. Since I'm working in the mid-1600's the book was closer in time to the actual events than to the present. And thats just weird. I think I may have gotten too many books, like 8 or something... Oh well, I have all of break to read them.
Anyway, off to finish that crazy chem web assignment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Counter