spectr @blogspot

Sunday, November 21, 2004

I think I'm better. I'd better be.

Man, I miss way too much stuff when I'm sick. Cases in point:
  • Math exam
  • Japanese exam
  • English skit
  • IMEA!
  • Movie w/ Cole & ppl at Savoy 16
  • Unhinged booster draft
  • Movie at Annie's house
But hopefully nothing more, now that I'm feeling better. I do still have to make up the Japanese and algebra tests, as well as the regularly-scheduled chem test this week, so I'm not exactly out of the woods yet.
Stupid UIUC library, being closed today. Well, I guess its open tomorrow, so I'll go bick up my books then. New Model Army, oh yeah!
______

Currently listening to:
Shostakovich String Quartets Cover String Quartet No. 7 - Dmitry Shostakovich - Borodin Quartet

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Counter