spectr @blogspot

Sunday, November 28, 2004

little-to-no progress

I updated the thing. You know - that thing.
Luke, magical king of angst, was added (and I changed a little HTML).
______

Froogle has Google Account stuff now? Sweet. That totally beats Amazon's wishlists. The privacy implications are significant, but oh well. I'd be sure to lose my Google cookie before doing any searches that I didn't want linked back to me. And I'd do it behind a proxy. But I guess the average Interweb user isn't that knowledgable... Sucks to be them, I guess.
______

That brings me to my new favorite Firefox extension - Delicious Delicacies. If you're geeky enough to get it without having to click the link (or even afterwards), then you get a cookie. And it'll track all your Google searches. Oh yes.
______

In other news, I somehow managed to not do anything interesting over break or get any work done. Hooray for unproductivity!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Counter