spectr @blogspot

Friday, February 18, 2005

babies everywhere!

That Registration Day thing was pretty handy. No class (yay) as well as a chance to get to know our electives a little better. The day probably could've ended earlier, but Jono and I got to listen to some good old music. I also got to see that "I Feel Great!" Nutragrain commercial a few times. Luke decided that he had to make sure that EVERYONE IN THE SCHOOL saw it. Gargoyle came out today, and was fairly uninteresting, considering that it was like twice as big as a usual issue. That dating show article was pretty funny, I guess.

Yay for the ICTM. I get to be with mini-supergenius Alex Zhai for the two-person team. Of course, I don't remember anything about geometry. That's really annoying cause the test is really easy if you know the theorems for the problem, but if you don't, it's impossible. And I wish I knew who I was with for 8-person team. That's always fun.

Also, the Xbox has firewire support? Wait. No. The cables just catch on fire. Time to send Microsoft my address so they can give me a new cord. It might be a rare occurence, but I have a fair amount of AV equipment in the cabinet with my Xbox...

1 Comments:

  • I know. But he is better than me at swimming and math, so i have to have SOMETHING to beat him at. :'(
    I dunno if he's actually better than me at math, but he's certainly close.

    By Blogger spectr, at 9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Counter