spectr @blogspot

Sunday, February 20, 2005

blah

Argh, I sucked so much yesterday. I'd like to blame it on being sick, but I don't think that mattered very much. I totally died on the Geometry thing on the ICTM and then failed to keep Alex under control for the 2-person team. Then I went to the meet and totally messed up my 100 breaststroke. I didn't even make my seed time, and Jack Clifford beat me. Artem won though, and got his Nationals cut. That was cool.

Yay, Scoobs reminded me to listen to Dvorak 's Symphony #9. You know, the New World Symphony. We sightread it in orchestra last week. It totally reminded me that I had almost all of Dvorak's symphonies in iTunes. Hehe. I also bought Shostakovich's Festive Overture from iTMS. Uncharacteristically happy, but still pretty good. There are some spots that have those trademark harmonies of his that I love so much, but not anywhere near as cool as the string quartets.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Counter